Dear Super Koala,
It is nice of you to think that I am the cute one. I appreciate that! Also, Annabelle flouting is the most adorable thing, and you should never talk poorly of it.
Anywho, In response to your ideas:
1) A work out jar sounds like a great idea! I will get right on that and make us a really cute one. I also agree that we should use the money to fund even greater adventures.
2) A summer bucket list is also a great idea. I think we should make one together the next time we see each other (which will be in 9 days!).
Okay now my thoughts:
1) I really hope that you don’t give up on running. I am super excited about the idea of running a marathon, but I wouldn’t want to do it with anyone other than you. We should find breathing exercises because I really do believe that it is all in the breathing. Also, I am super pumped now that I have my FitBit. It makes me more motivated to run and reach my steps goal. Thank you for getting one which in-turn encouraged me to get one.
2) I am super ecstatic that we have five followers already and that so many people have liked our posts! I think that is just the coolest thing ever, and I once again thank you for sharing this blog with me.
3) I am ubber excited for our sister birthday weekend coming up, and I am super jealous that your day to post is the day of the festivities. Also, I have figured out what your present is going to be and I can’t wait until you see it!!!
4) I am so upset with The Fault in Our Stars right now. Why did you ever have me read this book? It is awful! I mean not actually awful, I just hate that everything is so depressing.
Well, that is all for now. I will be anticipating your post on Saturday.
– Captain Spazzmataz