Fifth Day of Silence

Dearest Super Koala,

I hope your hot yoga went well even though you had to go by yourself. I can’t wait to hear about it tomorrow.

Our weather has been glorious as well. Today it rained a little bit, but nothing too major. However, that meant that there were lots of clouds which are great for outside time. Mom told me that I needed to put more sunscreen on my face because it was getting a little red. I did just that and suffered for about 45 minutes because there was sunscreen in my eye. It was probably one of the most painful things ever. It looked like I had been crying for hours. I finally gave up trying to get it out of my one eye, so I went and washed it out in the bathroom. But when I got back, the other eye started to hurt just as much. It was a long process that could have been avoided if my hadn’t said anything. Anyway, we have put 26 sets on the field which is pretty good for four days. Today at lunch, Shannon bought the saxophone section ice-cream sandwiches for a good first week. I thought it was pretty nice of her. All in all, I guess it was a pretty good first week of band camp even though my feet feel like I have been standing on them for 72 hours straight. Mom wants to know what competition you are thinking about going to. Have you decided?

Today I went and babysat for Addy and Tanner. They were really good. Addy colored the entire night, and Tanner was adorable as ever. I can’t believe how much food that boy eats. For dinner he had a cup of mac n’ cheese and FOUR hotdogs! AND before that he had two applesause packets. That is way more than I would eat for dinner. Addy was really good at dinner too. She ate an entire can of campbell’s princess chicken noodle soup, and she did it all by herself. It still took an hour to complete dinner, but it was a relaxed hour so it didn’t seem so bad.

Super exciting news. I got a new phone, and it is a smartphone! On Thursday, my other phone just stopped working. The screen wouldn’t even turn on, so mom got me a new one! It started out as being a big ordeal. We went up to the AT&T store, and Mom got all huffy about something and sort of stormed out. Then we went over to Verizon to see how much they charged for a phone plan because she thought AT&T was charging her too much. It turns out that it would be the exact same price with either company, so today during lunch, her and Dad went back to the AT&T store and surprised me with the phone when I got home. It is a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini, and it is pink. I don’t have a case for it yet, nor do I really know how to work it, but I will slowly figure it out. I have been desperately trying to figure out how to download snapchat, but it just isn’t working. However, as soon as I get it to work, there will be a snap sent straight to you. The only bad thing is that none of my contacts would transfer over because they couldn’t get my phone to turn on. So now I have to get everyone’s number again which is super annoying. Oh well, I am just happy to have a functioning phone.

That is all for now, I will be looking for your post tomorrow.

– C.S.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s