As my list is large and lengthy, I decided I would write weekly updated to inform you of my progress toward said goals. I must admit, I have forgotten about some of them. Obviously, I need to double my efforts!
Anyhow. Thus far I have tackled the following goals:
1. Catch Up on My Summer Reading Goals – I read five books this week! Lamentably, I’m still eight books behind. I shall get there.
2. Squats/Sit Ups – I sort of forgot about this one. That being, I have 870 and 830 left of each.
7. Reorganize my closet – I am so proud of myself! I spent so much time yesterday completely reconstructing my closet and it. looks. beautiful. I have pictures for evidence.
It’s gorgeous! And, it was super fun cleaning as the kittens used my closet as a fantastic jungle gym the entire time. Best cleaning company ever.
11. Go to Silver Dollar City – this one is fully completed. Sparhawk and I went on Tuesday and encountered the smallest lines we ever have during the summer time. It was quite pleasant. We did all of the roller coasters, stopped in at the glass shop, and then Sparhawk surprised me by buying us a cinnamon roll to split. A very lovely Silver Dollar City day indeed.
13. See four movies – BBKF and I saw Train Wreck this week. It was way better than I was expecting and gave me a soft spot for LeBron James, which I didn’t think was possible. Obviously, I need to rewatch Space Jam to reaffirm my forever love of the greatest basketball player: Michael Jordan.
That’s all I got so far! I’ll keep at it!