Hello Cap’t Spazzmataz, who is sitting two feet away from me. Maybe three. I’m terrible at distance.
Even though we are in each others presence, I am still going to do my weekly summer update. As of today’s end, there are only seven days left!
1. Catch Up on My 2015 Reading Challenge – Sadly, I only read three books this week. That means I am still seven books behind for my challenge. Strength.
2. Do 1,000 squats and 1,000 sit ups – I have a remaining 670 squats and 630 sit ups. Crunch time. Bazinga.
3. Run 50 miles and do 50 total minutes of planks – 28.9 miles left. I really don’t want to talk about the planks…
5. Cook three new meals – I cooked something! I successfully cooked this Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta, the recipe for which can be found here.
As can be viewed by the picture, my finished product was not nearly as beautiful as seen on its blog of origin. Also, it easily took me double the times provided to make the sauce. But I got so many compliments on the finished product. Sparhawk took it to work, and everyone wanted the recipe. Two meals left.
8. Watch five things off my Netflix “List” – Thus far, I have finished Orange is the New Black. I also watched Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 (adorable) and Repo! The Genetic Opera (dark). That means I have two left.
12. Finish Kingdom Hearts I – So. Much. To. Play. I’m only at Wonderland. Shame.
13. See four movies – This past week I finally took the time to see Spy. It was so, so, so good. I loved it, which is something I never thought I’d say about a Jason Statham movie. Also, Jude Law looks like he’s had horrible plastic surgery on his mouth. Sadness. Two movies left!
14. Write 25 pages – Six pages down, nineteen to go. Whaddup.